Textile Converting refers to the process of converting the textile fabrics to varying size and shape according to the requirement of the product. The product can be anything from a stylized garment to any home furnishing product. Textile Converting generally comprise of the following processes.
- Fabric designing based on the requirement of the product.
- Purchasing both dyed and undyed yarns and commissioning the knitting mills to knit the yarns into fabric according to the requirements of the specific product .
- Commissioning the finishers to finish the fabrics by using the process of washing, dyeing, bleaching and applying certain chemical finishes to the fabrics.
- Purified cellulose is chemically converted into a soluble compound in rayon production. A solution of this compound is passed through the spinneret to form soft filaments which are then converted or regenerated into almost pure cellulose. Rayon is termed as regenerated cellulose fiber due to the reconversion of soluble compound to cellulose.
- Rangoli-Folk Art
- Religion Craft
- Mirror Work in India
- Sculptures from Khajuraho
- Realism in Indian Art
- Chess Game in India