These fabrics are used to create a variety of trendy, traditional as well as functional textile products.
However, Textile Market place can also refer to a popular branded site which was primarily established in 1999 to serve the textile professionals to source trade leads, advertise their companies, sell commodity items, and experience a whole range of other interactive applications. Textile Market place was founded by New Media Solutions in co-operation with the American Textile Manufacturing Institute (ATMI). Textile Market place enjoys the attention of the entire textile industry(link)as a trust worthy online exchange.
Textile Market place is one of the most popular and largest online information exchanges for the entire textile industry and presently it has more than 6000 members and 2400 business listings. Facilities or services provided by the Textile Market place
- On line live auctions
- Provides online guidance to buyers
- Showcasing products
- Provides round the clock opportunity to promote and sell services of registered companies through an active store front
- Direct contact facility through spot market
- News room which accommodates thousands of articles having textile news
- Easy access and availability of wide variety of web resources which are associated with the textile industry and a variety of informative news links