Art and Crafts originate in human mind; craft is something that involves a variety of activities, creative qualities and hobbies. Crafts can be sub- divided into two groups’
handicrafts or traditional Crafts, as there are variety of crafts therefore each craft is different from the other; they vary in size, quality and nature.
Types of Crafts:
- Glass blowing: this is the craft of molding the molten glass into different shapes and sizes.
- Glass Beads: This art is the oldest human concept of art
and it is still very popular.
- Stained Glass: Stained glass is working with colored glasses for making different glass forms.
- Mosaic: Mosaic craft is art of designing, by using colored glasses; these glasses are very small broken pieces.
- Pottery: Pottery crafts are those which are made by the potters. It is an art of making articles in different shapes and sizes using clay.
- Rangoli-Folk Art
- Religion Craft
- Mirror Work in India
- Sculptures from Khajuraho
- Realism in Indian Art
- Chess Game in India